Chilmark Research Names Caradigm a Leader Among Care Management VendorsCompany Scores High Marks in Strong Data Aggregation, User Configurability and Breadth of Offering
LAS VEGAS, NV – March 1, 2016 – Caradigm, the leader in enterprise population health, today announced that it has been rated a top vendor by Chilmark Research in its inaugural performance report on care management vendors.
The comprehensive report cites Caradigm as a leader in the dynamic population health market.
Other report highlights include:
- Caradigm Care Management integrates evidence-based clinical guidelines into patient-centric care plans that also address the population health goals of a healthcare organization.
- Caradigm Care Management sorts patients into high-, medium-, low- and rising-risk categories for patient-specific risks: hospitalization likelihood, non-adherence, motivation and likelihood to experience higher overall risk of utilization.
- At any point, users can drill down to see the full range of information about the patient, including lab results, medications history and documents.
- Every day, each care manager’s home page has summary indicators of his/her panels and caseload, and provides information about tasks due for that day as well as a preview of upcoming work and any overdue items.
- Caradigm has seen strong growth over the last year with increasing interest from ACO-type providers, clinically integrated networks and provider-based health plans.
"The Chilmark report confirms that Caradigm is the care management leader for ACOs, clinically integrated networks, provider-based health plans and large scale IDNs,” said Michael Simpson, CEO, Caradigm. “Population Health is an enormous undertaking and we appreciate Chilmark’s commitment to educating the market on the capabilities and strengths of each care management offering so providers can make an informed decision on the best approach for their organization.”
To compile this report, Chilmark Research combined extensive primary and secondary research techniques to create a composite profile for each vendor. Chilmark Research performed a final analysis of the vendors via secondary research and telephone interviews with end users and consultants that have advised on, deployed or used a vendor’s system. The report is available at http://www.chilmarkresearch.com/.
About Chilmark Research
Chilmark Research is a global research and advisory firm that focuses solely on the market for HIT solutions. Using a pragmatic, evidence-based research methodology with a strong emphasis on primary research and objectivity, we provide healthcare leaders the most in-depth and accurate portrait of the critical technology and adoption trends in the HIT sector. With an eye on the future, our research provides clients the guidance they need to shape their own HIT strategies.
Caradigm is an award-winning population health company dedicated to improving patient care, advancing the health of populations and reducing healthcare costs. Its enterprise software portfolio encompasses all capabilities critical to delivering effective population health management, including data control; healthcare analytics; care coordination and management; and wellness and patient engagement.
Caradigm’s 200+ customers include Greenville Health System, Billings Clinic and Virtua and other large integrated delivery networks, ACOs, academic medical centers, government facilities and community hospitals. Caradigm solutions are operating in more than 1500 hospitals worldwide, and connect to about 500 customer systems and to data for more than 175 million patients. In addition, its identity and access management solutions are employed daily by over 1.2 million users, ensuring patient privacy and security by safeguarding access to patient health information.
Based in Bellevue, WA, Caradigm has been recognized as one of Healthcare Informatics’ Top 100 vendors.
Results Public Relations
Tel: +1 (978) 725-3637Email